Peanut butter and chocolate make the perfect combination of sweet and salty that every dessert needs. If you’re addicted to peanut butter chocolate dessert recipes, this is the roundup for you.
Welcome to the first day of #Choctoberfest 2018 with Imperial Sugar. Since we’re celebrating some chocolate and sharing an awesome giveaway, I thought I would throw together some of my favorite peanut butter chocolate dessert recipes for the event!
There are so many chocolate peanut butter desserts to choose from to kick off this roundup. I’m going to have to go with a super popular recipe that’s off from my own blog.
1. Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer Dessert
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer Dessert recipe goes above and beyond for that sweet and salty combo. Pretzel crust, peanut butter cheesecake, chocolate pudding, everything you don’t want to miss out on!
2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Mug Cake is what makes having a microwave worthwhile. The cake is incredibly moist. It has the perfect ratio of chocolate to peanut butter!
3. Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
This Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie has the perfect mousse filling. If you’re looking to impress someone with a dessert, this is it!
4. Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding Cookies
These Peanut Butter Chocolate Pudding Cookies are soft, decadent, and packed full of flavor! Each cookie is stuffed with milk chocolate and studded with peanut butter chips.
5. Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Trifles
These Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Trifles are loaded with peanut butter pudding, crushed Ritz crackers, milk chocolate ganache, Butterfinger bits. Easy to make and satisfies all the sweet and salty cravings.
6. Peanut Butter Chocolate Lava Cakes
One of the best things about these Peanut Butter Chocolate Lava Cakes is the delicious peanut butter that’s inside. They’re simple to throw together and super quick to bake.
7. Peanut Butter Chocolate Meltaway Cookies
These light little bite-sized Peanut Butter Chocolate Meltaway Cookies are not overly sweet and you get a nice salty bite from the crushed roasted peanuts.
8. Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cheesecake Dip
This No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Dip is a great dessert dip for any party! It has all the flavors you’d love in a traditional peanut butter chocolate cheesecake without the need to bake!
9. The Best Peanut Butter Brownies
These are said to be The Best Peanut Butter Brownies! They’re the most decadent, fudgy, rich, and chewy brownies you could ask for.
10. Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Grab your Reese’s Cups for these Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes! These moist chocolate cupcakes are stuffed with peanut butter cups and topped with peanut butter frosting and chopped peanut butter cups.
11. Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Balls
The creamy, crunchy, salty, sweet Chocolate Pretzel Peanut B utter Balls are extra delicious and loaded with peanut butter, chocolate chips, and pretzels!
12. Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe (3 Ingredients)
This is a quick and Easy Peanut Butter Fudge recipe that’s made in the microwave with 3 ingredients. You won’t be able to resist the chocolate swirls!
13. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
This easy no bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake is a delicious cheesecake with an amazing creamy texture.
14. No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
These No-Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars are easy enough to whip up in about 30 minutes and with only a few simple ingredients that you probably have in your pantry!
15. Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse Cake
This Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse Cake has a brownie layer that’s topped with chocolate and peanut butter mousses for an exquisite dessert! Don’t forget those peanut butter cups!
16. Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes
These Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes are rich and flavorful, topped with sweet peanut butter buttercream and peanut butter cup.
17. Reese’s Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies
Reese’s Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies that are dipped in chocolate and sprinkled with peanuts are the only cookies I need in my life. They are giant cookies, fully loaded with peanut butter, and have a full-size Reese’s cup in the center. What’s not to love?
This is one of my favorite weeks of the year because #Choctoberfest is finally here! From now until the end of the week, I am joining forces with over 100 other bloggers from around the world to post delicious chocolate recipes. Every day, #Choctoberfest bloggers will be celebrating all things chocolate – milk, dark, white, bittersweet, semi-sweet, and cocoa!
We are starting with a #Choctoberfest prize pack from our generous sponsors. Scroll down to learn how you can enter to win. One lucky winner will receive the following:
- A 100-Piece Cake Decorating Kit from our blog sponsors The PinterTest Kitchen. This set includes a cake turntable, piping bags, piping tips, flower nozzles, scapers, and more.
- An Instant Pot and a 40-Pound Case of Granulated Sugar from our gold sponsor Imperial Sugar. Imperial Sugar provides high-quality sugar and sweetener products and over 100 years of time-tested recipes. Sweet things happen when people come together in the kitchen, and that’s why Imperial Sugar has been at the heart of family traditions and celebrations for generations.
- Coconut Oil and Chocolate Silk Greens from our silver sponsor Barlean’s, your trusted source for chocolatey goodness superfood nutrition. Barlean’s has a commitment to staying ahead of the innovation curve in providing the absolute highest quality product.
- A Chocolate Gift Pack from our silver sponsor Forte Chocolates. You’ll receive 12 of their most popular chocolate bars. With Forte Chocolates, you can celebrate life through chocolate. They also have a line of chocolate developed specifically to use in savory recipes.
- A Chocolate Gift Pack from our silver sponsor Divine Chocolate. You’ll receive one of each of their baking bars, a white chocolate bar, and their top 5 everyday bars. Divine Chocolate is the only Fairtrade chocolate company in the world that is owned by cocoa farmers. Their baking bars are also a delicious vegan option.
- A Selection of Sprinkles from our silver sponsor Sprinkle Pop. Sprinkle Pop’s bespoke sprinkle creations are one of a kind, just like you! At Sprinkle Pop, you can also order a custom sprinkle mix; there isn’t a sprinkle mix that you can dream up that they can’t create.
That’s a prize pack worth over $400! Open worldwide, except where prohibited. Must be 18+ to enter (21+ in some locations). See terms and conditions for more details.
To enter, simply follow our sponsors using the widget below. You can gain additional entries by following me and the other participating bloggers. A winner will be drawn on October 21, 2018 and contacted via email. Good luck!
Don’t forget to come back to my blog for more chocolatey goodness between now and October 20.
Check out our participating bloggers:
The PinterTest Kitchen ♥ 2 Cookin Mamas ♥ 27th and Olive ♥ A Day in the Life on the Farm ♥ A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures ♥ A Little Fish in the Kitchen ♥ addicted 2 recipes ♥ Amy’s Cooking Adventures ♥ An Affair from the Heart ♥ April GoLightly ♥ At the Table with R and R ♥ Baking Sense ♥ Blade & Barbell ♥ Blogghetti ♥ Body Rebooted ♥ Books n’ Cooks ♥ Bottom Left of the Mitten ♥ Canning and Cooking at Home ♥ Cheese Curd In Paradise ♥ Chef Sarah Elizabeth ♥ Cindy’s Recipes and Writings ♥ Coconut & Lime ♥ Cook With Renu ♥ Cook’s Hideout ♥ Cookaholic Wife ♥ Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt ♥ CopyKat.com ♥ Daily Dish Recipes ♥ Everyday Eileen ♥ Fairyburger ♥ Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice ♥ Family Around the Table ♥ Fix Me a Little Lunch ♥ Frankly Entertaining ♥ Frugal & Fit ♥ Get the Good Stuff! ♥ Growing Up Gabel ♥ Hardly A Goddess ♥ Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks ♥ Home Sweet Homestead ♥ House of Nash Eats ♥ Intelligent Domestications ♥ jenniferbakes ♥ JoAnn’s Food Bites ♥ Join Us, Pull up a Chair ♥ Jolene’s Recipe Journal ♥ Jonesin’ For Taste ♥ Karen’s Kitchen Stories ♥ Kate’s Recipe Box ♥ Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats ♥ LeMoine Family Kitchen ♥ Life on Food ♥ Life, Love, and Good Food ♥ Lisa’s Dinnertime Dish ♥ Little House Big Alaska ♥ Long Distance Baking ♥ Maria’s Mixing Bowl ♥ Moore or Less Cooking ♥ Must Love Home ♥ Norine’s Nest ♥ Our Good Life ♥ Our Sutton Place ♥ OVENTales ♥ Palatable Pastime ♥ Prettysweetblog ♥ Red Cottage Chronicles ♥ Restless Chipotle ♥ Reviews, Chews & How-Tos ♥ Sarah Cooks the Books ♥ Sarah’s Bake Studio ♥ Savory Moments ♥ Seasonal and Holiday Recipe Exchange ♥ Seasoned Sprinkles ♥ Seduction In The Kitchen ♥ Simple Family Crazy Life ♥ Simply Inspired Meals ♥ Snacks and Sips ♥ Soulfully Made ♥ Stephie The Happy Mom ♥ Sumptuous Spoonfuls ♥ Sweet Coralice ♥ Take Two Tapas ♥ Tampa Cake Girl ♥ That Recipe ♥ The Baking Fairy ♥ The Beard and The Baker ♥ The Food Hunter’s Guide to Cuisine ♥ The Gingered Whisk ♥ The Heritage Cook ♥ The Mad Scientist’s Kitchen ♥ The Olive Blogger ♥ The Pajama Chef ♥ The Redhead Baker ♥ The Saucy Fig ♥ The Spiffy Cookie ♥ The Weekday Gourmet ♥ This is How I Cook ♥ Trampling Rose ♥ Turnips 2 Tangerines ♥ Walking Fruitfully ♥ Wendy Polisi ♥ Wildflour’s Cottage Kitchen ♥ Zesty South Indian Kitchen