I wanted my post title to say fudgy brownies, but once again I was creating my own words. I figured that I should stick to real words for the post title. Good idea, right? I actually created this recipe for my trifle that I’ll be posting later on. I wanted a nice dense, gooey brownie. I wanted something that made your sweet tooth sing. So, if that’s what you’re looking for, you’re in the right place.
Holy moly, huh. I know the way to my husband’s heart, hence the fact that he’s my husband. This are very rich. Did I mention the husband wants to get a treadmill this weekend. If anything, we can at least maintain our weight.
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 8x8 pan. Lay parchment paper on the bottom and grease the parchment paper.
- In a double boiler, melt butter. After the butter is completely melted, add in sugar and chocolate chips. Once everything is melted, remove the boiler off the heat.
- Whisk the mixture until everything is completely combined. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, sift cocoa powder and flour.
- After the butter and sugar mixture has cooled, add your eggs and vanilla. Whisk until eggs are fully incorporated.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and give another whisk. Make sure all of the flour and cocoa powder is mixed in.
- Place in the oven and bake for 22-24 minutes or until it's done.
- Turn over onto a cooling rack. After the brownie is cooled, cut and serve.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Sign up to get my FREE Baking Substitutions and Conversions sheets! Join the 5000 others who are receiving our dessert newsletters and baking challenges.