You can have a shot and a dessert too with Baileys Chocolate Dessert Shooters. The dessert shooter cup is made of chocolate graham crackers and filled with a Baileys chocolate ganache. This dessert shooters recipe with alcohol is great for serving up at a St. Patrick's Day party or eating at home by yourself!
I blame my latest trip to the liquor store on all of the Baileys Irish Cream recipes coming at you. I also have some Rumchata Dessert shooters coming up at some point on the blog. Since I have the dessert shooters pan, I might as well use it excessively.
Baileys Chocolate Dessert Shooters Ingredients
Before I jump into the ingredients needed for these dessert shooters, make sure you have a dessert shooter pan on hand. I bought mine on Amazon.
- chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- heavy whipping cream
- white chocolate chips
- milk chocolate chips
- Bailey’s Irish Cream
- cocoa powder
Dessert shooter cups
These dessert shooter cups are made with chocolate graham crackers crumbs, heavy cream, and white chocolate chips. Begin by making a ganache with the white chocolate chips and heavy cream. Stir in the graham cracker crumbs and fill the pan half full. Push the insert in to make the shot glasses and chill for about an hour.
To remove the dessert shooter cups, hold the outside of one mold with your hand to warm it slightly. At the same time, gently but firmly rotate the insert until the cup and insert loosen. The dessert shooter cup and insert should be removed from the mold.
Carefully fill the insert with warm water. Wait for 10 seconds, then gently twist and remove cup.
Baileys Chocolate Ganache
For the Baileys chocolate ganache, heat the chocolate chips and heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl and stir. Once the ganache is smooth and creamy, stir in the Baileys Irish Cream.
Fill the dessert shooter cups three-quarters full with ganache.
Dessert shooter recipes
- Easy Mint Chocolate Cookie Trifles
- Mini Banana Pudding Dessert Shooters
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Shooters
How far in advance can you make dessert shooters? They can easily be made a day before. If you're making these Baileys Chocolate Dessert Shooters, I recommend letting them come back up to room temperature because the ganache will become firm.
How long do dessert shooters last? 4 to 5 days.
Baileys Chocolate Dessert Shooter
- 1 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 ¼ cups white chocolate chips
- 1 ½ cups milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup Baileys Irish Cream more for thinner filling
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 6 marshmallows
- In a microwave-safe dish, add chocolate chips and heavy cream.
- Microwave for 40 seconds, stirring afterward until smooth.
- Add graham cracker crumbs to chocolate mixture and mix well.
- Using a Cookie Shot Glass pan set, fill each mold halfway with graham cracker mixture.
- Push in inserts for the shot glass mold.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- To remove the cups, hold the outside of one mold with your hand to warm it slightly. At the same time, gently but firmly twist the insert until the cup and insert loosen. At this point you should have the graham cracker cup and insert removed from mold.
- Once removed, carefully fill the insert with warm water. Wait for 10 seconds, then gently twist and remove cup.
- Repeat with remaining cups, then refrigerate while preparing the filling.
- Add the chocolate chips and heavy cream to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 40 seconds and mixing until smooth afterward.
- Once smooth, add the Bailey’s and mix until well combined.
- Fill graham cracker cups ¾ of the way with ganache.
- Roll marshmallows in cocoa powder until well coated.
- Place marshmallows on a baking sheet and broil on high for 1 ½ - 2 minutes.
- Place roasted marshmallow on top of each cup and serve.