This easy no bake white chocolate peppermint cheesecake is perfect for Christmas! The cheesecake is a mousse that doesn’t need to be baked. Yayyy! It’s fluffy and creamy from the whipped cream. The best part is that you can stuff it with peppermint crunch chips for a delicious surprise and crunch!
No Bake White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake
I’m all about that cheesecake life. I’ve made so many of them and they always seem to be a hit. I recently made a cranberry red currant cheesecake and gave some to my friend. She doesn’t bake, but she’s insisting on using my recipe to attempt it for Christmas. Do you know how incredibly proud that makes me?
This easy no bake cheesecake recipe is different than the cranberry cheesecake though. It’s NO BAKE! That means you don’t have to worry about it taking up that precious oven time this Christmas. We all know how important it is to be baking cookies all December. Or maybe that’s just me…
I added a white chocolate drizzle to the top of the cheesecake. I’m thinking that it would look really pretty with some red candy melts that you can get from most stores and just melt that to drizzle on top. The chocolate does harden because no heavy cream has been added to it. I really like the crunch of the cold chocolate. It’s similar to biting into a chocolate covered ice cream cone.
Another thing that I think would be good to cover is why I have the crust up the sides of the cheesecake. You can either have the crust going up the sides to keep it tidy when you remove the springform pan or you can use a torch and heat up the sides to help the cheesecake release. Of course you can just open up the springform pan and hope for the best, that’s totally up to you.
One more thing. Those peppermint candies on top are so cute, right? Add those just before serving the cheesecake. They will start seeping their beautiful red stripes into the whipped cream after being stored in the fridge for a while. Trust me, I know from experience.
Want more cheesecake recipes? Here are some of my most popular ones!
- Coffee Cheesecake
- No Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Oreo Cheesecake
- Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
- Sweet Potato Cheesecake
No Bake White Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 cups heavy cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate melted
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup peppermint chips/chunks chopped
- 2 tablespoons white chocolate melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 12 peppermint candies
- In a mixing bowl, add in the graham crackers, butter, and sugar. Stir until the butter has coated all the graham crackers.
- Press the cracker crumbs into a 9.5 inch spring form pan. Press it up the sides of the pan as well as on the bottom. Set aside.
- Place the heavy cream in a large mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add in the cream cheese and sugar. Mix until incorporated. Scrape down the sides and give it an additional mix.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, add the white baking chocolate. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat microwaving for 30 seconds and stirring until the chocolate is melted.
- Add in the melted white chocolate, peppermint extract, and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Stir in the chopped peppermint chips with a spatula.
- Fold in the whipped cream in thirds with a spatula. Don't overmix.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into the crust and smooth out with the spatula.
- Place in the fridge to set up overnight.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat the white chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Repeat until melted.
- Place in a sandwich bag and press out all the air in the bag. Cut a small hole in the corner.
- Drizzle the white chocolate over the top of the cheesecake.
- Place the heavy cream and powdered sugar in a large mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Place the whipped cream in a piping bag with a 1M tip. Pipe rosettes around the outer edge of the cheesecake.
- Add the peppermint hard candies to each swirl of whipped cream just before serving.
- Cut and serve!
I posted this recipe for No Bake Cheesecake with White Chocolate and Peppermint first on Yellow Bliss Road as a contributor.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Sign up to get my FREE Baking Substitutions and Conversions sheets! Join the 5000 others who are receiving our dessert newsletters and baking challenges.