These Pumpkin Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are a no-bake cookie everyone will be on board to try! It's an oat and peanut butter based cookie with pumpkin flavor in every bite. They're finished with a chocolate drizzle.
If you love no-bake recipes I have a few more you might want to test out. These Mocha No Bake Cookies, No Bake Cherry Limeade Cheesecakes, or Strawberries and Cream No Bake Cookies are some favorites.
Pumpkin Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
No Bake Cookies are my go-to cookie to make for my family. Sometimes I just crave them and have to make them. It takes minutes to throw together and are the perfect fall treat.
How to make pumpkin peanut butter no bake cookies
Start by cooking the butter, peanut butter, pumpkin, sugar, and milk in a saucepan on the stovetop. Make sure to heat low and slow or you will run the risk of burning your cookies. You will allow to cook for around 5 minutes.
Once the mixture is cooked remove the pan and allow it to cool for 5 minutes. You will then stir in the remaining ingredients.
Spoon the mixture onto the parchment paper and top with extra coconut if you prefer.
Warm the chocolate up in the microwave and then drizzle over the top of the no bake pumpkin cookies.
How do you store Pumpkin Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
You can store your pumpkin peanut butter cookies at room temperature in an airtight container. Just make sure the cookies are fully set up before you place in a container to store.
Use wax paper in between stacking the cookies. This will help them from sticking together. If it is hot in your home and you are worried they might melt down a bit you can always store the cookies in the refrigerator as well.
Can you freeze Pumpkin Peanut Butter No Bakes
These pumpkin peanut butter no bake cookies do freeze well. Simply allow them to set up and then place in a freezer bag or container. Place wax paper in between layers to prevent sticking.
Store in the freezer for up to three months. Thaw on the counter before serving! You don't want to nuke in microwave as you run the risk of them melting and becoming a bit of a mess.
Searching For More Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies | Soft, pillowy cookies that are studded with sweet chocolate chips in a pumpkin cookie base.
- Easy Pumpkin Brownies | Pair brownies and pumpkin together for an incredible fall dessert. One of my favorites and stunning presentation value.
- Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie | Check out this ice cream pie. It is full of warm spices from the pumpkin spice in every sweet and creamy bite.
- Pumpkin Cannoli Dip | Delicious cannoli dip with a twist of pumpkin in it that's perfect for fall.
Crunchy Or Creamy Peanut Butter
Feel free to use either crunchy or creamy peanut butter. I personally reach for creamy, but you could easily opt for crunchy if you want a chewier cookie. Let me know if you make these cookies which style of peanut butter you prefer.
Pumpkin Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ⅓ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut plus 2 tablespoons to garnish
- ½ cup melted chocolate for drizzle
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan, add the pumpkin, peanut butter, butter, milk, and sugar. Stir to combine.
- Place over medium heat and bring up to a boil. Stir constantly. Don't mess with the heat or try to rush it.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove mixture from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Add in the oats, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, salt, pecans, and coconut. Stir until well combined.
- Use a ¼ measuring cup or 2 tablespoon cookie scoop to scoop the cookies onto the baking sheet.
- Immediately garnish with coconut (optional).
- Allow the cookies to cool completely.
- Once cooled, place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 20-30 second increments until melted.
- Using a fork, drizzle the chocolate over cookies.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.