These Mocha No Bake Cookies are my go-to cookies to make. This easy no bake cookies recipe has peanut butter, chocolate, oatmeal, and a pop of coffee flavor. They’re so fudgy and addicted.
For these mocha no bake cookies, I added 2 teaspoons of instant coffee. It’s enough to give it a little flavor, but it’s not screaming coffee. You know how you add a teaspoon or two of coffee to your chocolate cake, it’s like that except there’s peanut butter in the mix too. It’s pretty darn amazing if you ask me.
I know I’ve said this before, but no bake cookies are the most popular cookie in my house. I like to try to put a twist on them occasionally since I’m always making them. I had to bribe my husband to try these ones because he hates coffee. Guess what? He said, “MMMM.. NOT BAD” and came out with two more. I’m winning at life today.
Look at the fudgy cookie. The perfect shiny top too. Where’s that thumbs up emoji when I need it?
When I first started making no bake cookies a long, long time ago, I didn’t quite know when to start timing my two minutes of boil time. When you have a full on rolling boil all the way around the pan, start that timer. If you jump the gun, the cookies won’t set up. If you are late starting the timer, you’ll have dry, crumbly cookies. I want to start making videos on Facebook, maybe this will be my first one. I guess it will depend on whether I get a hot plate/electric burner this weekend.
Mocha No Bake CookiesPrint Pin Rate
- Measure out the quick cooking oats, vanilla and peanut butter.
- Lay down wax paper on the counter
- In a large saucepan, add granulated sugar, cocoa powder, and instant coffee. Mix to combine.
- Add in butter and milk.
- Turn on medium to high heat and let the butter melt. Stir often.
- Stir the ingredients until it comes to a boil. When it comes to a rolling boil in the center of the pan, time it for two minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in the vanilla, peanut butter and quick cooking oats. Stir until everything is incorporated
- Spoon the mixture onto the wax paper with two spoons and let cool completely.
Join us in the peanut butter fun over at The Peanut Butter Recipe Box Facebook Group! We would love to see you there!
Espresso Brownies with Peanut Butter Caramel Sauce from Simply Made Recipes
Peanut Butter and Coffee Granola from Bake Then Eat
Coffee Peanut Butter Bars from Kleinworth & Co.
Peanut Butter Mocha Squares from The Queen of Delicious
Hazelnut, Peanut Butter & Coffee Protein Shake from The First-Taste