This easy tiramisu recipe post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® , The J.M.Smucker Company, White Wave, and Truvia Natural Sweetener, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #CoffeeRoutine http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
Everyone loves an easy dessert and this year I’ve vowed to make more easy desserts on the blog even if I can’t make them as pretty in pictures. So, that leads me to this easy tiramisu recipe that I made. I threw it together last night before we started our movie night.
How to Make Easy Tiramisu
I bought my lady fingers and light whipped topping to make things go together faster. It did the trick. I was in watching a couple movies we rented in less than 30 minutes. If you want more of a homemade tiramisu recipe, stick around, because I’ll be making one very soon! Homemade lady fingers and all, it’s coming.
I’ve really been on a kick lately sharing desserts with coffee in them. Coffee ice cream, coffee frosting… you can see all of my recipes with coffee here. I absolutely love coffee. I love to drink it and include it in desserts.
I feel like coffee desserts like this easy tiramisu never have to be boring. There are so many options that you can use to change the flavor. Bold coffee, medium coffee, creamers of any and every flavor, sweetened, just plain black, whatever your heart desires. It can be in your cup for your perfect pick-me-up.
I didn’t cover why I wanted to make my dessert for today last night. I think refrigerated desserts need a little time to soften and have the flavors all come together. The lady fingers are going to soften up anyway, since they are soaked in strong coffee. You might as well give it time to mingle with the other flavors to add another depth of flavor.
My little family took a little road trip this weekend to Albany, NY for a shopping trip. It’s so funny to hear my four-year-old nag at us to go some place, any place. He just wants to get in the car and go. So we did!
It was the first Saturday that the hubby had off in quite a while and it was enjoyable for all of us. Before we left Albany, we stopped at a fancy ShopRite to pick up some goodies. That’s where I picked up the Truvia Natural Sweetener, Café Bustelo K-cups, and Dunkin’ Donuts creamer for my easy tiramisu recipe. They have a killer offer running. Buy 2 participating coffee products and 1 participating creamer and get a free box of Truvia Natural Sweetener 40 ct, now thru 3/12, while supplies last.
Easy Tiramisu Recipe
- 1 cup strong coffee Café Bustelo Espresso
- 1 T . coffee liqueur
- 1 T . creamer Dunkin' Donuts
- 8 oz . mascarpone cheese
- 1 T . Truvia Natural Sweetener
- 1 tsp . vanilla bean paste
- 2 cups light whipped topping
- 19 lady fingers
- 1 milk chocolate bar
- Brew your strong coffee/espresso. I used Café Bustelo k-cup to brew mine.
- In a shallow dish, add in the brewed coffee, coffee liqueur, and creamer. Stir to combine and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add in the macarpone cheese, Truvia, and vanilla bean paste. If you don't have vanilla bean paste, substitute with 2 tsp. vanilla extract. Mix to combine thoroughly with a spatula.
- Add the light whipped topping in with the mascarpone cheese mixture. Fold using the same spatula until combined.
- Set out your 11x7 pan.
- Dip and roll each lady finger in the coffee mixture. I let mine soak it up for a second. Place in a lady side by side in the bottom of a pan. It should be 2 rows of 4. Place one whole lady finger and a half in the very end to fill in the empty spot.
- Add half of the mascarpone cheese mixture and spread to cover all of the lady fingers.
- Repeat the dipping and placing of the lady fingers on the next layer.
- Add the remaining mascarpone mixture on top of the lady fingers and spread to all of the edges.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let it set overnight.
- Before serving, grate the chocolate bar over the top of the tiramisu. I used a milk chocolate bar, but a bittersweet bar would work well too.
How do you take your coffee? I would love to hear in the comments!
This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® , The J.M.Smucker Company, White Wave, and Truvia Natural Sweetener, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #CoffeeRoutine http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV