This chocolate chip cookie dough dip makes a great party dessert dip! It’s so creamy, fluffy, and made with mini chocolate chips. Double down on the chocolate chip cookie part and dip your cookies in it too!
Who’s having a game day party this weekend? Do you like to add in a couple dessert dips? If you do, I bet you would l love this chocolate chip cookie dough dip OR monster cookie dough dip.
The monster cookie dough dip is one of my most popular recipes on the site. It has m&m’s, chocolate chips, peanut butter, oatmeal, just like a regular monster cookie would.
How to make Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
Both the chocolate chip cookie dough dip recipe and the monster cookie dough dip recipe are eggless and flourless. I know we all get into the raw cookie dough with eggs in it because it’s SO good but you’re not supposed to. So, now you don’t have to risk it!
First, you’ll need to grab some recipe ingredients.
- cream cheese
- brown sugar
- powdered sugar
- vanilla extract
- mini chocolate chips
- chocolate chip cookies, graham crackers, pretzels, etc for dipping
Begin by beating the butter and cream cheese together. If the cream cheese doesn’t feel as soft as I would like, I will beat that with a hand mixer by itself. This helps keep the lumps of cream cheese down to a minimum.
Next, add in the brown sugar, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and salt. Beat until the cookie dough dip becomes light and fluffy.
Stir in the mini chocolate chips and set some aside to sprinkle on top after the dip is plated.
How to store Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
Because there is cream cheese in the dip, it needs to be stored in the fridge covered with plastic wrap. The problem with this can be that the butter in the dip can stiffen up. You’ll either need to let it warm up some before using it as a dip or grab a knife and spread it on your cookie/graham cracker/pretzel.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip Add-ins
Sometimes I like to switch things up a bit by adding in different chocolate chips or candies. Are you the same way?
- toffee bits
- candy bar bites ie. snickers bites, twix bites, milky way bites
- chopped up cookies ie. Oreos, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Nutter Butter
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough DipPrint Pin Rate
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 8 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips divided
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the butter and cream cheese. Beat with a hand mixer until creamy.
- Add in the brown sugar, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and salt. Beat until incorporated.
- Set aside 2 tablespoons of the mini chocolate chips. Stir the remaining chocolate chips into the dip.
- Add the dip into a serving bowl and sprinkle the top with the remaining mini chocolate chips.
- Serve with chocolate chip cookies, graham crackers, pretzels, etc.