This no bake chocolate peanut butter cheesecake has a chocolate graham cracker crust and is packed with mini Oreos and Reese's peanut butter cups. No Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Oreo Cheesecake a decadent no bake cheesecake dessert that's perfect for the holidays!
It's Black Friday and officially okay to speak of the Christmas season(at least as far as my husband is concerned anyway). I've been talking about it for the last month, but that's because I'm such a rebel. Because everyone loves peanut butter and desserts, I made a no bake Reese's peanut butter Oreo cheesecake.
I've been on a cheesecake craze lately. I have a coffee cheesecake recipe that you will love. It tastes like coffee ice cream, but even better. It's pretty darn insane, much like this chocolate peanut butter cheesecake. This is like a peanut butter lover's spin on cookies and cream cheesecake. It will be the perfect holiday dessert!
How to Make No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
No Bake Reese's Peanut Butter Oreo Cheesecake
- 2 ½ cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs 16 - 18 crackers
- ¾ cup butter melted
- 2 ¼ cups heavy cream
- 16 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 ¾ cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups Reese's Mini Oreos coarsely chopped
- 2 T. creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup Mini peanut butter cups
- ¼ cup Reese's Mini Oreos
- In a mixing bowl, add in the chocolate graham crackers and butter. Stir until the butter has coated all the graham crackers.
- Press the cracker crumbs into a 9.5 inch spring form pan. Press it up the sides of the pan as well as on the bottom. Set aside.
- Place the heavy cream in a large mixing bowl. Using a hand mixer, beat until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add in the cream cheese and sugar. Mix until incorporated. Scrape down the sides and give it an additional mix.
- Add in the peanut butter and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Stir in the chopped mini Oreos with a spatula.
- Fold in the whipped cream in thirds with a spatula. Don't overmix.
- Pour the cheesecake filling into the crust and smooth out with the spatula.
- Place in the fridge to set up overnight.
- Heat the 2 tablespoons of peanut butter in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Place in a sandwich bag and press out all the air in the bag. Cut a small hole in the corner.
- Drizzle the peanut butter over the top of the cheesecake.
- Place the whipped cream in a piping bag with a 1M tip. Pipe rosettes around the outer edge of the cheesecake.
- Fill the center of the cheesecake with peanut butter cups and mini Oreos.
- Cut and serve!
(Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.)