Deep fried Oreos are a delicious sweet treat, popular at carnivals and fairs. Using this fried Oreo recipe, you can learn how to make fried Oreos at home, any time you crave them!
I had the opportunity to try out the deep fried Oreos recipe and share it with my readers. I've always been a fan of fried Oreos. The sweet, funnel cake exterior and soft, chocolaty cookie inside.
Learning how to make fried Oreos was fun, and the fried Oreo recipe isn't very difficult to make, either.
Fried Oreo Recipe
Deep Fried Oreos
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup powdered sugar sifted
- 30 Oreos
- 8 cups vegetable oil for frying
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, add in the vegetable oil. Heat to 375 degrees F using a candy thermometer.
- Add in the milk, eggs, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk until the batter is smooth.
- Dip the Oreos in the batter until completely covered. Remove using a fork and immediately place in the hot oil. Let it fry for about 1 minute or until golden brown. Flip to the other side and let it fry for another minute or until golden brown. It's best to fry in small batches of 4 to 5 so the oil temperature doesn't drop.
(Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.)
Get Dessert Recipes Delivered To Your Inbox
AND A BONUS FREE Baking Substitutions too!
I love sweet potato pie!
sharyl wolter says
I love cookies at the holidays. No bake oatmeal are my favorite!
They're some of my favorites too!
liz l says
Peanut butter and chocolate fudge
Marissa M says
I love chocolate covered oreos!!