Strawberries and Cream Fudge is a white chocolate fudge that is sweet, creamy, and loaded with strawberry flavor in every single bite. Strawberry fudge is so easy to make and the ingredients are likely things that are already sitting in your pantry! It’s topped with gorgeous heart sprinkles too! Here are a few more fudge recipes to try too.
You’re going to love this strawberry cream fudge recipe. Add some pretty sprinkles on top and transform this into a Valentine’s Day fudge recipe. It’s the perfect fudge to make if you want to give a little V-day dessert to all of your friends and family. This recipe makes 72 pieces so you’ll have plenty for yourself too.
Strawberries Cream Fudge
I love that this is a layered strawberry cream fudge recipe. The white chocolate fudge is the white base layer and the pink is the strawberry fudge flavored with strawberry gelatin. It’s not only pretty to look at but tastes amazing. The best part is when you taste both layers of the fudge in one sinful bite. Scroll down to see how easy this recipe really is.
What Is the Best Chocolate To Use For White Chocolate Strawberry Fudge
Quality is always key. You want to buy high-quality white chocolate chips that you know taste good. The reason being is it is the main ingredient and will be a strong flavor. So if you buy cheap chocolate it will affect the end result of your fudge. I like the Ghirardelli brand of chips, and I tend to buy them when they are on sale.
You can also use white baking chocolate instead of chocolate chips. The fudge may take a little longer to set up, but it will be creamy and delicious when it does set up.
How Long Does It Take Strawberry Cream Fudge To Set Up
You will want to place your fudge in the refrigerator overnight to allow it to set up. Whether you use white chocolate chips or white baking chocolate, overnight should give the fudge plenty of time to set up. Once it’s set up, remove from the fridge, slice and serve. It’s a great treat to make the day before you plan to serve it.
How to make strawberry fudge
I know, this is a strawberries and cream fudge recipe, but it can easily become just a strawberry fudge recipe. If you want to skip the layers and make a straight strawberry fudge, you can easily do that with this recipe. Simply double the amount of Jello you will use in the recipe, skip dividing the fudge into lars, mix the Jello in with all the white chocolate fudge. Pour into a pan and let it sit up like directed below.
Here are even more fudge recipes
- Chocolate marshmallow fudge | This fudge is a rich chocolate fudge with swirls of marshmallow in every single bite. I highly suggest making this recipe next time you want chocolate fudge.
- Oreo Frosting Fudge | Oreos are my favorite cookie. This fudge has chunks of Oreos throughout in a bright colored pink-red fudge made with frosting.
- Butterbeer Fudge | If you are a Harry Potter fan you will do backflips over this butterbeer fudge recipe. Velvety smooth, rich and loaded with sweetness.
- Mint Chocolate Fudge | A simple fudge recipe that has beautiful green mint and chocolate swirls in it.
Strawberries and Cream Fudge
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 11 ounces white chocolate chips
- 7 ounce jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 tablespoon strawberry jello mix
- Line a 9 x 13 baking pan with parchment paper or foil and set aside.
- In a saucepan, add in the butter. Melt over medium heat.
- Once melted, add in the heavy cream and bring it up to a boil and allow it to boil for 5 minutes while stirring frequently.
- Add the white chocolate chips and marshmallow fluff in a large bowl.
- Pour the melted butter and heavy cream into the bowl with the chocolate chips and marshmallow creme. Stir until the white chocolate chips are completely melted.
- Pour half of the mixture into the prepared baking pan and spread out evenly to the edges.
- Pour the strawberry jello powder into the bowl with the remaining mixture and stir until combined.
- Pour the strawberry layer on top of the white chocolate fudge layer and evenly spread to the edges.
- Top with heart sprinkles.
- Place in the fridge overnight to completely set the fudge. Cut and serve! Store in an airtight container
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Sign up to get my FREE Baking Substitutions and Conversions sheets! Join the 5000 others who are receiving our dessert newsletters and baking challenges.