Tender mug cake that has both peanut butter and pumpkin in it and drizzled with pumpkin spice peanut butter. This is the perfect Fall mug cake.
I put together a peanut butter pumpkin mug cake. It's so darn delicious that I couldn't put it down. Between the peanut butter and pumpkin, it made the cake have the most amazing texture. I also have a peanut butter pumpkin pie that you might love too.
Have you ever made a recipe that you are so darn proud of? This is one of mine. It's a pretty simple recipe, but the flavor and texture come together and just blow my mind.
Peanut Butter Pumpkin Mug Cake
- In a mug, add in the peanut butter and butter. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir.
- Add in the brown sugar and pumpkin puree. Stir to combine.
- Add in the flour and baking powder. Stir until the flour is incorporated.
- Add in the milk and stir until it's thoroughly mixed in.
- Place in the microwave for 1 minute and 40 seconds.
- Heat up 1 - 2 teaspoons of pumpkin spice peanut butter in a sandwich bag. Cut a small hole in a corner. Drizzle over top of the mug cake.
- Sprinkle with Fall sprinkles.
(Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.)