When Peanut Butter & Co. released their pumpkin spice peanut butter, I was sent the adorable #PSiloveyou box with this mug, peanut butter and a pumpkin spice candle. I had to go to work on making something great for you, especially since I had an extra #PSiloveyou box to giveaway to one of you. So, I put together a peanut butter pumpkin mug cake. It’s so darn delicious that I couldn’t put it down. Between the peanut butter and pumpkin, it made the cake have the most amazing texture. I also have a peanut butter pumpkin pie that you might love too.
Here’s what your box will look like. Who doesn’t love getting goodies in the mail? I go crazy for peanut butter, especially when it’s delivered to my door step. What can I say, I’m also a peanut butter fanatic and have even started a peanut butter bash group.
Have you ever made a recipe that you are so darn proud of? This is one of mine. It’s a pretty simple recipe, but the flavor and texture come together and just blow my mind.
Peanut Butter Pumpkin Mug Cake
- In a mug, add in the peanut butter and butter. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir.
- Add in the brown sugar and pumpkin puree. Stir to combine.
- Add in the flour and baking powder. Stir until the flour is incorporated.
- Add in the milk and stir until it's thoroughly mixed in.
- Place in the microwave for 1 minute and 40 seconds.
- Heat up 1 - 2 teaspoons of pumpkin spice peanut butter in a sandwich bag. Cut a small hole in a corner. Drizzle over top of the mug cake.
- Sprinkle with Fall sprinkles.
Scroll just a little bit farther to enter the giveaway for a #PSiloveyou box like the one I showed you above. I know you want to win it. 🙂
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This post is not sponsored. I was provided the #PSiloveyou box because I’m a member of Peanut Butter & Co.’s Yum Squad.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Sign up to get my FREE Baking Substitutions and Conversions sheets! Join the 5000 others who are receiving our dessert newsletters and baking challenges.