Tender mug cake that has both peanut butter and pumpkin in it and drizzled with pumpkin spice peanut butter. This is the perfect Fall mug cake.
When Peanut Butter & Co. released their pumpkin spice peanut butter, I was sent the adorable #PSiloveyou box with this mug, peanut butter and a pumpkin spice candle. I had to go to work on making something great for you, especially since I had an extra #PSiloveyou box to giveaway to one of you. So, I put together a peanut butter pumpkin mug cake. It's so darn delicious that I couldn't put it down. Between the peanut butter and pumpkin, it made the cake have the most amazing texture. I also have a peanut butter pumpkin pie that you might love too.
Here's what your box will look like. Who doesn't love getting goodies in the mail? I go crazy for peanut butter, especially when it's delivered to my door step. What can I say, I'm also a peanut butter fanatic and have even started a peanut butter bash group.
Have you ever made a recipe that you are so darn proud of? This is one of mine. It's a pretty simple recipe, but the flavor and texture come together and just blow my mind.
Peanut Butter Pumpkin Mug Cake
- ¼ cup pumpkin spice peanut butter
- 2 T . butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar packed
- 1 T . pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup + 2 T. all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon . baking powder
- ¼ cup mik
- 1 - 2 teaspoons of pumpkin spice peanut butter
- ¼ teaspoon . Fall sprinkles
- In a mug, add in the peanut butter and butter. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir.
- Add in the brown sugar and pumpkin puree. Stir to combine.
- Add in the flour and baking powder. Stir until the flour is incorporated.
- Add in the milk and stir until it's thoroughly mixed in.
- Place in the microwave for 1 minute and 40 seconds.
- Heat up 1 - 2 teaspoons of pumpkin spice peanut butter in a sandwich bag. Cut a small hole in a corner. Drizzle over top of the mug cake.
- Sprinkle with Fall sprinkles.
(Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.)
Scroll just a little bit farther to enter the giveaway for a #PSiloveyou box like the one I showed you above. I know you want to win it. 🙂
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This post is not sponsored. I was provided the #PSiloveyou box because I'm a member of Peanut Butter & Co.'s Yum Squad.
Get Dessert Recipes Delivered To Your Inbox
AND A BONUS FREE Baking Substitutions too!
Pick me !!
Jewel Tingle says
Peanut Butter Spice sounds great, would love to try it.
edwin c says
Been wanting to try out this flavor, thanks for the chance!
tin tuc dau tu chung khoan says
There is certainly a great deal to find out about this subject.
I love all of the points you have made.