This post is sponsored by Almond Breeze Almondmilk.
Perfectly fudgy, almond no bake cookies.
I’m a ginormous fan of no bake cookies! I put a twist on these chocolate almond no bake cookies. They have almondmilk and almond butter in them and they taste amazing! I always love when my no bakes come out shiny and fudgy. I grew up on no bake cookies. It was the cookie of choice. I think mainly because they are easy to make and aren’t heating up the house while making them.
These cookies are some of the easiest cookies to make provided you don’t over cook them. That always burns my wagon when they become crumbly and dry. It doesn’t happen often that I over cook these cookies. Thank goodness. Luckily, I have two guys that will power through any cookie when it does happen.
The Almond Breeze Hint of Honey Vanilla almondmilk is a mouthful to say. If you love honey, this almondmilk is right up your alley. It has, indeed, a hint of honey in it. It’s very subtle, but lovely. My little Lucian is loving it just to have in the mornings.
I also used an almond butter for the cookie. You know what I love about almond butter, it tastes like deep roasted almonds. It’s almost a smoky flavor and I LOVE IT! I was just going to make an almond no bake cookie, but let’s be real. We should throw in chocolate just to say we did it. Right? Right!
Chocolate Almond No Bake CookiesPrint Pin It Rate
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 T . cocoa powder
- ½ cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Hint of Honey Vanilla
- ½ cup unsalted butter 1 stick, cubed
- ½ cup almond butter
- 2 + ¾ cup quick cooking oats
- 1 tsp . vanilla
- Measure out the quick cooking oats, vanilla and almond butter.
- Lay down wax paper on the counter
- In a large saucepan, add granulated sugar and cocoa powder. Mix to combine.
- Add in butter and almond milk
- Turn on medium to high heat and let the butter melt. Stir often.
- Stir the ingredients until it comes to a boil. When it comes to a rolling boil in the center of the pan, time it for two minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in the vanilla, almond butter and quick cooking oats. Stir until everything is incorporated
- Spoon the mixture onto the wax paper with two spoons and let cool completely.
Did you grow up on no bake cookies too? Let me know!