Yes! Pumpkin pie dip for all of my pumpkin lovers. This is a simple recipe, but tastes oh so amazing. I made it slightly fluffy with a little dab of cool whip. It gives it a thicker consistency which is okay in my book. I want it to be able to stick to my cookie or graham cracker that I'm piling it on. That way I don't make a mess getting it from the dip bowl to my mouth.
I can't even count the times that I wear my food before it makes it to my mouth. I need to get myself an adult bib if that's a thing. You better believe if I'm wearing something new or something that I fancy, I'll drop a nice portion of my fork full on it. Anyone else have a case of the dropsies while eating?
I'm joining the virtual pumpkin party again this year! Yayyy! Last year I made the most amazing pumpkin gingersnap pie that you have to make. Have to. If you haven't noticed, I really love pumpkin pie and gingersnaps together. They make the perfect party in my mouth.
I love ginger. I once made ginger syrup and basically drank it like water. It was spicy and sweet. It was definitely blog post material. 😉
Let's take a minute to discuss that my child has officially come down with his first illness for the school year. It's a doozy too. My mom insists that it's an ear infection, but I'm wondering if it's something more. He's going to hate me tomorrow morning, but I'm going to keep him home from school and take him to the doctor. He loves school so much. He even nags to go to school on the weekends. Kindergarten is that good! Or.. maybe my husband and I are just that boring. It's hard to tell.
Pumpkin Pie Dip
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the cream cheese. Mix on medium with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add in the powdered sugar and mix until incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add in the pumpkin puree and molasses. Mix until the pumpkin puree is thoroughly incorporated.
- Add in the cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, vanilla extract. Mix until combined.
- Add in the whipped topping and stir using a spatula.
- Place into a bowl and grab your cookies. I prefer gingersnaps and graham crackers, but it's your choice!
(Nutrition facts are an estimate and not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietitian for special diet advice.)