Thank you to General Mills for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own.
Do you know the best way to eat cereal? In a Star Wars Cereal milkshake of course. Most people love cereal milk right? Well this is a fun little spin off from cereal milk that’s perfect for the summer. I added marshmallows and cereal to the milkshake and gave it a blend.
The cereal has a fruity flavor which I LOVE. It has little marshmallows which I love even more and the shapes. The little red and blue lightsabers and stormtroopers are so darn adorable. They’re also some marshallow yoda, R2-D2 and Jedi Fighter. The corn cereal is in the shapes of TIE Fighters, X-Wing Starfighters and Millenium Falcon. If you’re not a Star Wars fan, you probably have no idea what I’m rambling on about.
What I love about these boxes of cereal other than the marshmallows, fruity flavor, and fun Star Wars shapes, are the games that they have on the back of them. As a kid and even now, when I sit down to eat my cereal the box comes with me. Why you may ask. Well, because I literally sit and read every single thing on the box. BUT these boxes have games on the back. The yoda box has a pretty awesome quiz for the Star Wars fans and the Darth Vader box has a board game.
Star Wars Cereal Milkshake
- 1 + 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 + 1/4 cups Star Wars Cereal
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 T . powdered sugar
- marshmallows for garnish
- In a medium mixing bowl, add in the heavy cream, Beat on medium/high until it forms soft peaks.
- Add in the powdered sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Place in a piping bag with an 1M tip.
- In a blender, add in the vanilla ice cream or the ice cream of your flavor, Star Wars Cereal, and milk. Blend on the milkshake setting until it's all creamy.
- Pour into a glass.
- Add a swirl of whipped cream and sprinkle on the marshmallows for garnish. Stick in a straw and serve!
Because I know you need this cereal in your life as much as I do, I have a $1 off coupon to give you here. Try the cereal and see what all the hype is about and for goodness sake, play the games on the back because they’re fun.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Sign up to get my FREE Baking Substitutions and Conversions sheets! Join the 5000 others who are receiving our dessert newsletters and baking challenges.