Thank you to General Mills for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own.
Do you know the best way to eat cereal? In a Star Wars Cereal milkshake of course. Most people love cereal milk right? Well this is a fun little spin off from cereal milk that’s perfect for the summer. I added marshmallows and cereal to the milkshake and gave it a blend.
The cereal has a fruity flavor which I LOVE. It has little marshmallows which I love even more and the shapes. The little red and blue lightsabers and stormtroopers are so darn adorable. They’re also some marshallow yoda, R2-D2 and Jedi Fighter. The corn cereal is in the shapes of TIE Fighters, X-Wing Starfighters and Millenium Falcon. If you’re not a Star Wars fan, you probably have no idea what I’m rambling on about.
What I love about these boxes of cereal other than the marshmallows, fruity flavor, and fun Star Wars shapes, are the games that they have on the back of them. As a kid and even now, when I sit down to eat my cereal the box comes with me. Why you may ask. Well, because I literally sit and read every single thing on the box. BUT these boxes have games on the back. The yoda box has a pretty awesome quiz for the Star Wars fans and the Darth Vader box has a board game.
Star Wars Cereal Milkshake
- 1 + 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 + 1/4 cups Star Wars Cereal
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 T . powdered sugar
- marshmallows for garnish
- In a medium mixing bowl, add in the heavy cream, Beat on medium/high until it forms soft peaks.
- Add in the powdered sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Place in a piping bag with an 1M tip.
- In a blender, add in the vanilla ice cream or the ice cream of your flavor, Star Wars Cereal, and milk. Blend on the milkshake setting until it's all creamy.
- Pour into a glass.
- Add a swirl of whipped cream and sprinkle on the marshmallows for garnish. Stick in a straw and serve!
Because I know you need this cereal in your life as much as I do, I have a $1 off coupon to give you here. Try the cereal and see what all the hype is about and for goodness sake, play the games on the back because they’re fun.0