Posted by https://www.cookiedoughandovenmitt.com/peanut-butter-butterscotch-cookies/
© 2016 Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt. All rights reserved.
Peanut Butter Butterscotch Cookies
- 1 cup butter room temperature
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 + 1/2 cups light brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp . vanilla bean paste
- 1/2 tsp . baking soda
- 1/4 tsp . salt
- 2 + 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 11 oz . bag butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, add in the butter and peanut butter. Mix until combined.
- Add in the brown sugar and granulated sugar. Mix until combined. Scrape down the sides.
- Add in the egg and vanilla paste. Mix until the egg is incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the dish.
- Add in the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until the flour is incorporated.
- Stir in milk chocolate chips until mixed throughout the dough.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop the cookies onto the prepared pan. Place them about 2 inches apart.
- Place into the oven and bake for 17 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Place onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Loading nutrition data...