Well, for the love of yogurt! I can’t wait to chat with you about all things yogurt including some of my favorite Indulgent Yogurt Toppings and fun moments.
This post is sponsored by Oikos Oh! but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
I’m a lady that loves an indulgent yogurt and can really appreciate the sweet and saltiness of this Salt-dusted caramel creme flavor of the NEW Oikos Oh! Double Cream Yogurt. It’s made with double the cream versus Oikos Whole Milk Yogurt to create a one-of-a-kind thick and luscious texture. It also has a hyper indulgent sauce at the bottom!
If sweet and salty isn’t your thing, here are the other flavors that may interest you more:
- Magnificent Mixed Berry Rhubarb
- Lemon Sweet Cream Delight
- Honey Drizzled Blueberry
I also grabbed the Magnificent Mixed Berry Rhubarb. I imagine it to be tangy and fruity but haven’t dug into that flavor yet. Honestly, I was drawn in by the rhubarb. I can never get enough of that rhubarb flavor and it makes me sad that I can only get it in the spring here in New York.
This is a picture of a woman that’s barely holding it together through a snow day. I’m totally joking. You’ve probably already figured out that it’s me and I’m in my normal awkward state. My husband was home for lunch and my son was home with a snow day.
I made them both a grilled cheese because I’m good like that and I grabbed this little Oikos Oh! Double Cream Yogurt in Salt-dusted Caramel Creme. I feel so fancy saying its name. It’s like it was made for a dessert blogger. This amazing yogurt turned an ordinary moment of enjoying lunch with my family to an extraordinary one!
Let’s chat about some great yogurt toppings for this Oikos Oh! Double Cream Yogurt. Keep in mind we are sticking with the indulgent theme with these toppings.
For the particular caramel yogurt that I’m currently obsessed with:
- freeze-dried bananas, crunchy banana chips, fresh sliced bananas
- freeze-dried apples or fresh apple slices
- chopped walnuts or pecans
- semi-sweet chocolate chips or chocolate syrup
- crushed up pretzels
For indulgent yogurt toppings in general:
- freeze-dried fruit, fruit chips, fresh fruit
- crushed graham crackers, cookies, or wafers
- sauces like hot fudge, butterscotch, and caramel
- whipped cream
- peanut butter
- milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips, toffee bits, caramel bits, etc.
- SPRINKLES! – chocolate or rainbow
I would love to hear what you indulge on. Will you be trying some of my recommended toppings? Let me know!