It’s that time of the year again! If you’re turning to me for some awesome ideas for the baker’s in your life, I got you. Ask my husband, I’m a “I want” kind of girl. He’s been with me so long that I normally get a sigh and a, “What do you want, dear?” I can give you a list a mile long of things that a baker may need.. maybe not need, but want!
I couldn’t narrow some of my picks, so if you see a few links under a number you know why.
3. Personalized Handmade Purple Cupcake Apron – $29.95 comes in regular and x-large
Butterfly Field Apron – $32.00 one size fits all
4. di Oro Living Red 3-piece Silicone Spatula Set – $19.95 Heat resistant with a lifetime guarantee
5. R & M Moustache Tinplated Cookie Cutter – $4.43 4-inch cutter
6. SUCK UK Cookie stamp – Home Made – $2.25 also available with “eat me” and “I love you” on them
7. Polder Candy/Jelly/Deep Fry Thermometer – $9.95 Stainless Steel
9. Recipe Box Decoupaged Tree Box Large – $32.00 made to order and holds 4×6 index cards
11.Artisan Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat Set – $16.53 2 pack
12.OXO Good Grips Batter Bowl – $12.95
15. White Ruffled 11″ Cake Stand – $14.95
16.Snapware 2-Layer Cupcake and Cookie Carrier – $18.97
17.Baking: From My Home to Yours by Dorie Greenspan – $23.20
20.Under cabinet ipad/cookbook holder – $25.00
21. My Bakers Box Subscription – $25 for 1 month -$22 a month for 3 months -$19 a month for 6 months
23. Cuisinart 3-Speed Red Hand Mixer – $23.99
24. Cuisinart Pro Classic 7-Cup Food Processor – $99.00
25. KitchenAid 5-Qt. Artisan Series with Pouring Shield – $279.99
I hope you enjoyed the holiday gift guide for the baker list and got some great ideas! Let me know your favorite item on the gift guide!
This post contains affiliate links. Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com