It’s that time of the year when you’re looking for something to buy your baker friends or family. Why not a cute or funny baking shirt? Take your pick with these 12 shirts your favorite baker needs this Christmas!
I’ve developed this love for buying baking related shirts. I think it all started watching Amanda from I am Baker doing live shows. After seeing her “World’s Okayest Baker” shirt, I got on Amazon and bought my own.
After that one, I bought a Darth Vader shirt. Darth Vader was holding a platter of cookies and it says “join me” and he on a little apron that says I <3 the dark side. People constantly comment on my shirts and tell me how much they love them.
1. World’s Okayest Baker – I own this shirt and love it. It’s definitely a conversation starter.
2. Watch me Whip Watch me Bake Bake – Maybe I’m just old, but I find this shirt hilarious! Also, who can whip and nae nae? Not this girl.
3. That’s What I do I Bake and I know Things – I’m pretty sure that this is something my son has said about me before. That makes it a winner in my book.
4. Baking Ingredients and Utensils Heart – This one is just adorable. I can’t believe it’s not part of my collection of shirts yet. Soon!
5. Whisk Taker – A simple shirt with a cute saying. I love the play on words.
6. I Bake Because Punching People is Frowned Upon – For the baker that isn’t a people person.
7. Bakers Gonna Bake – Another simple shirt. If you have someone that’s known for their cupcakes, this would be a cute shirt for them. My hairdresser is the cupcake queen.
8. Baking is my Therapy – Because baking is my therapy! It puts me in a happy mood unless my recipe doesn’t turn out, but that’s a whole different story.
9. Choose your Weapon – Maybe it’s because I have a son, but I really dig this shirt. I know he would get endless hours of entertainment talking about which weapon he would want to choose.
10. Baking is Love Made Visible – Because everything tastes better when it’s homemade. It feels great to baking cookies for someone and to know that they enjoyed them.
11. Baking is my Superpower – Truth. If I have nothing else, at least I can still claim that baking is my superpower.
12. Cake Dealer – Totally buying this shirt too. It’s too cute to pass up. I feel like a cake dealer or more like a cookie dealer this time of the year.