It’s that time of the year when you’re looking for something to buy your baker friends or family. Why not a cute or funny baking shirt? Take your pick with these 12 shirts your favorite baker needs this Christmas!
I’ve developed this love for buying baking related shirts. I think it all started watching Amanda from I am Baker doing live shows. After seeing her “World’s Okayest Baker” shirt, I got on Amazon and bought my own.
After that one, I bought a Darth Vader shirt. Darth Vader was holding a platter of cookies and it says “join me” and he on a little apron that says I <3 the dark side. People constantly comment on my shirts and tell me how much they love them.
1. World’s Okayest Baker – I own this shirt and love it. It’s definitely a conversation starter.
2. Watch me Whip Watch me Bake Bake – Maybe I’m just old, but I find this shirt hilarious! Also, who can whip and nae nae? Not this girl.
3. That’s What I do I Bake and I know Things – I’m pretty sure that this is something my son has said about me before. That makes it a winner in my book.
4. Baking Ingredients and Utensils Heart – This one is just adorable. I can’t believe it’s not part of my collection of shirts yet. Soon!
5. Whisk Taker – A simple shirt with a cute saying. I love the play on words.
6. I Bake Because Punching People is Frowned Upon – For the baker that isn’t a people person.
7. Bakers Gonna Bake – Another simple shirt. If you have someone that’s known for their cupcakes, this would be a cute shirt for them. My hairdresser is the cupcake queen.
8. Baking is my Therapy – Because baking is my therapy! It puts me in a happy mood unless my recipe doesn’t turn out, but that’s a whole different story.
9. Choose your Weapon – Maybe it’s because I have a son, but I really dig this shirt. I know he would get endless hours of entertainment talking about which weapon he would want to choose.
10. Baking is Love Made Visible – Because everything tastes better when it’s homemade. It feels great to baking cookies for someone and to know that they enjoyed them.
11. Baking is my Superpower – Truth. If I have nothing else, at least I can still claim that baking is my superpower.
12. Cake Dealer – Totally buying this shirt too. It’s too cute to pass up. I feel like a cake dealer or more like a cookie dealer this time of the year.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Sign up to get my FREE Baking Substitutions and Conversions sheets! Join the 5000 others who are receiving our dessert newsletters and baking challenges.