I wanted my post title to say fudgy brownies, but once again I was creating my own words. I figured that I should stick to real words for the post title. Good idea, right? I actually created this recipe for my trifle that I’ll be posting later on. I wanted a nice dense, gooey brownie. I wanted something that made your sweet tooth sing. So, if that’s what you’re looking for, you’re in the right place.
Holy moly, huh. I know the way to my husband’s heart, hence the fact that he’s my husband. This are very rich. Did I mention the husband wants to get a treadmill this weekend. If anything, we can at least maintain our weight.
- ¾ c. salted butter, cubed
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- ¾ c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ c. milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 8x8 pan. Lay parchment paper on the bottom and grease the parchment paper.
- In a double boiler, melt butter. After the butter is completely melted, add in sugar and chocolate chips. Once everything is melted, remove the boiler off the heat.
- Whisk the mixture until everything is completely combined. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, sift cocoa powder and flour.
- After the butter and sugar mixture has cooled, add your eggs and vanilla. Whisk until eggs are fully incorporated.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and give another whisk. Make sure all of the flour and cocoa powder is mixed in.
- Place in the oven and bake for 22-24 minutes or until it's done.
- Turn over onto a cooling rack. After the brownie is cooled, cut and serve.
I hope you enjoy the fudge brownies!