Whether you have your smoothie in a cup or in a bowl, they’re still a delicious breakfast. This berry banana smoothie bowl is my very first smoothie bowl, guys! I added basically all of the fruit I had in the house, yogurt and some Quaker banana honey nut breakfast flats.
I’m so excited to be sharing this with you! It was gorgeous! I don’t know what it is, but every smoothie bowl ever is almost too pretty to eat. They’re so colorful. It’s like, “hey, here’s a big happy bowl of fresh and fruity morning delight!”
I see most people add things like chia seeds, but I figured these crispy little bars that Quaker was sweet enough to send me to try would work perfectly. They’re packed full of real fruit, seeds and nuts. I only added about 2 T. of the bars for pictures, but I threw in the rest afterwards.
If you’re into a super thick smoothie, add more frozen fruit! I think I used the perfect combination of fresh and frozen fruit. Just give it a try and let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you.
- 1 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- ¾ cup frozen raspberries
- 2 fresh raspberries, optional
- 2 fresh strawberries, sliced
- ½ medium banana, sliced
- 1 Quaker breakfast flat, crushed
- In a blender, add in the yogurt, strawberries, bananas, and raspberries. If you want a thicker smoothie, add in frozen strawberries instead of fresh ones.
- Blend until everything is smooth and well blended. You may have to give it a stir to help get things moving.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl.
- Top the smoothie with the crushed breakfast flat, bananas, strawberries, and raspberries. Eat up!
This giveaway is open until Friday, May 13th, at 11:59PM EST. The giveaway is only open to residents of the U.S. Winner will be chosen randomly and announced in this post. We will email the winner, and if the winner does not respond in 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
Quaker sent me Breakfast Flats to try and is providing the package to giveaway. I was not compensated for this post.